Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall is when nature turn to gold!

Morning Crafters...
 Happy Friday to you all.  This post is a few days late....
Fall is finally here!!!! My favorite time of the year... I just love seeing all the different color changes of the leaves before they fall to the ground, then raking them up and jumping into the piles!!!  This week over at Hiding in My Craft Room the challenge # 164  is " Think Fall".  For my card, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.. now actually getting the perfect look was harder then I thought...
 Here is a picture:

Card-stock from my stash...
Tiny leaves cut with punch from Recollection

I had a little difficult time getting the look I wanted of the leaves changing colors, and in the end used distress inks on the stamp and using a watercolor brush filled in the colors....This is the first time that I have used technique to color my images and am proud of the way it turned out.... I then punched out the tiny leaves and added them as accents.  
The sketch for this card is from the Mojo Monday # 362

Not too sure who I am going to give this card to at this time, but sure had tons of fun making it!!!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card... Be sure to leave a comment... I love to hear your thoughts...  And "Follow" my blog for more exciting creation in the future.

Kubra H.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card..... totally cute and very Fallish.... It makes me want to go play in the leaves.
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete