Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cap N Gown

I have another graduation card today for you all on my blog.... There are just so many people graduating this year... Oh my!!!  Well this one I made for my oldest nephew who is graduating from high school this year.. I did not know his school colors so I went with more traditional colors for this card...

The sketch I used for this card comes from Sketch Saturday's current challenge #311 going on this week.  Head on over there and check it out and play along....

Here's the card:
Paper is from DCWV
Embellishment  stickers are from Jolee's
Cream Cardstock from Recollections

I am also planning on submitting this card for the current challenge at Cards tv card challenge #1- graduation.

Thanks all for stopping by and hope you enjoyed this card.

Kubra H.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous graduation Card Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with the traditional colours. It's very elegant and I'm sure your nephew will love it. It's a special time in their life ~ my son is graduating from high school next week :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at CardzTV.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete