Thursday, May 22, 2014

Graduation!!!!

It's that time of year again... GRADUATION!!!!
This year I have a few people graduating from Kindergarten, High School and a few from College..
So many cards to make... 
Here is one card I made using the current Mojo Monday Sketch # 346

 Used Cricut Cartiges Recess and Beyond Birthdays
Paper from Doodlebug Design Suger Shoppe

In addition to giving this card to someone, I am using it to enter the current challenges over at Mojo Monday... For all my crafty friends-- make sure you head over to these wonderful challenge blogs and play along as well.. 



Thanks for for stopping by and hope you enjoyed this card!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kubra, This is a really cute graduation card. You should enter this at CardzTV Graduation Card Challenge . Thanks for following my blog, I'm your newest follower :-)

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty graduation card!! Love the background paper you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete