Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Day

Hi everyone... 

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week! and as always I made some nice ThankYou gifts for my girls' teachers to show them just how much we appreciate all their hard work.   This year though, instead of making on big gift, I made a few nice small ones that my kids can give each of their teachers...

First one was a Post-it holder.  I got measurements and idea from ChicnScratch.. here is a link to the exact video upload Post-it Note Holder.  I used paper from Stampin-Up and the sentiment stamp is from Jaded Blossom Teacher Appreciation Candies.  
 

I also made some Manicure sets to give the teachers.
Manicure set and Sally Hansen Nailpolish

Finally I took a water tumbler and filled it with various chocolate candies.   

All stamps used are from Jaded Blossom Teacher appreciation stamp set and Candies set.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects today!
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I had making them

Kubra H.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute projects! Thanks so much for linking up to the Jaded Blossom's Anything 3D Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects - the teachers are sure to love them. thanks for linking up at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are AWESOME gifts ! I bet the teachers loved them !! I made gifts everyday for the teachers too! they do ALOT !!! thanks for joining us in the challenge this month !!!

    Michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Amazing Gift ideas. I'm sure the teacher Loved and Appreciated them all. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this month over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome gifts! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are fabulous!! I love love all of them and I'm sure the teachers did too! Thanks so much for participating in this months challenge over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete