Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stella Says Sketch Challenge #208

Hi everyone.. hope you all are doing well.. It been a while since I was able to sit down and work in my crafting corner this week so I only have one card to share this week...
I have always loved bugaboo stamps, but have not been able to use them due to lack of computer at home but still wanted to participate in their sketch challenges..
If you get a chance, head over to there site and check out the latest challenge design and play along as well
Catch the bug- Stella Says Sketch!!




Here's my attempt to do this sketch "justice"!!


I turned the sketch sideways and moved the sentiment to the other side.

Sentiment stamp from Jaded Blossom- So Many Birthdays
Also used the Jaded Blossom Ticket Die 
Designer Paper from Doodlebug Design Sugar Shoppe Paper Stack
Sorry my printer is not working properly so I can not use the many wonderful digital Stamps that Bugaboo has to offer.. 

Thanks for stopping by... hope you enjoyed the card as much as I had making it...
Happy Crafting   


No comments:

Post a Comment