Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring is in the Air

Hi everyone.
If my allergies are any indication, then SPRING has finally hit Chicago!!!

Today I am have a card I made to submit for the current challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.  The topic is CELEBRATE SPRING!!!
For my card I used the Wryn-hanging-around clear stamp set which I colored with my Bic Markers.
The sketch used is from The Challenge :: PKC 14-05 :: Sketch Challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps.  Except I put the sentiment to the side instead of the middle. 
                                     

I love this image a lot because it reminds me of my childhood playing in the backyard as soon as the weather warmed up enough.  With winter being so overdrawn this year, it was a nice reminder of happy thoughts.
I used some printed patterned paper for the top background from a stack I had laying around to give it a little pastel feel.
Hope you enjoy the card as much as I had making it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Kubra H.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! The image is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable! What a cute image and great take on the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch!
    Thanks for linking up and playing along with PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love that image and you did a great job creating a great card. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image too! A very pretty card and colours! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is soooo cute, I love how you put the chicks on the branches. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love how you framed her and added the adorable chicks! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Celebrate Spring" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete