Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cardz TV Card Challenge # 4 Create a Thank You card.

Hi everyone!
Here is a Clean and simple card I made for the Cards TV challenge #4 going on currently on their blog:
cardsztv.blogspot.com.


The image is from Tiddly inks and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado- thanks.

I colored the image using color pencils (Crayola) and Gamsol.  I haven't used my color pencils a lot, but really had fun using this medium and liked the finished look.  I am still mastering the art of grounding my images, and think I did a pretty decent job with the shadowing.  Still need to improve my shading.
hope you enjoyed the card as much as I had making it.  
Thanks for stopping my.

Kubra H.

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable clean and simple thank you card! I love that cute image of the little girl. Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!! Love the image. That little girl is so cute. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Thank You' card challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete