Saturday, April 19, 2014

For Some Bunny Special!!

Hi everyone..
It's been super busy this week for me so I am tad late in posting these treats.  Jaded Blosssom has a new challenge going on for April.... This month the theme is "Easter".  If you have not checked them out, you still have time to head over there and check it out... Jaded Blossom April Challenge



Normally I don't celebrate Easter, but I thought I could still whip some treat bags for my co-workers kids...so I decided to use the stamp from Forest Friends " For some bunny special".  I stamped it on a tad cut from Mini Tag Dies.  The bunny is from Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, which I cut @ 3 1/4 inches.  Twine is from the Doodlebug and designer card stock from my stash.

Thanks for stopping and checking out these lovely treat bags..

Kubra H.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are adorable! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic...these are super cute treats. TFS with us at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Treats the bunny's are so cute. Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! These are SUPER cute!! LOVE them!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! Create a Critter is one of favorites. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunny cut, great sentiment, too. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are adorable !!! love !!! thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so cute and yummy! thanks for joining this month's challenge at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable!!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this month over at Jaded Blossom!
    Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable treats! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete