Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Eat Drink & be Married

Hi fellow Crafters... hope you all had a great summer... Cant believe it is almost over.

Today I wanted to share some wedding favors that a co-worker asked me to make for her son's wedding next month.. I jumped to the opportunity to show my creative talents!!!!  Here is a sneak of some of the favors I have made so far....





I got the design and direction for the favors from ChicnScratch- You-tube video ( Easter Treat holder).
They were simple to make and holds anywhere from 3-5 chocolate nuggets or small bag of kisses inside them very easily.  I used the Jaded Blossom- Curly Label die for the mat and the sentiment stamp is from Jaded Blossom - The Perfect Match .  I took left over pieces of the same card stock used to make the favors to wrap the nuggets in and used a background stamp on a few to give them just a little character.  I am really pleased with how they are turning out..specially since this is my first time making something this big for anyone.  Hope she likes it!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation.  
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I had making it :)

Kubra H.

No comments:

Post a Comment