Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sketch Saturday #325--

Hi crafters!!
Happy Labor Day to all.... Hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend.  It has been very hot and humid lately in the Chicagoland area.... So I am spending my days inside crafting this weekend.
This week on at Sketch Saturday it's the 5th Saturday and they go through their past sketches and let you pick one.... This week you get to pick any past sketch between 215-324....  The sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps.   There are many amazing digital stamps on their site but unfortunately, my printer is broken and I could not make a card using them this time.... Will be back soon with a card with a bugaboo image later on....
On with today's project....
                                                     




I decided to use sketch #310 for this card:

The designer paper is from KC company which I had gotten from Joann Fabrics some time back along with matching tags and flower embellishments, but never used... I really loved the prints in this stack and thought it would be great for a wedding card.... Too bad I don't have anyone to give it to right now.... The sentiment is from Jaded blossom.  

In addition to the Sketch Saturday challenge.... I am planning on submitting this in for current 
challenge going on now over at Hiding in my craft room .  HIMCR #163- freestyle.  Check out their site for more details.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.... I really love hearing from you so please leave a comment.   Also don't forget to follow my blog to see more exciting projects and cards in the future.

Kubra H.


1 comment:

  1. Great card Kubra! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete