Friday, August 15, 2014

Sketch Saturday #322

Morning!!! I am a little late in posting this card this week.... Have many pending projects going on... More details on those soon.  Just wanted to stop in very quickly and show you the card I made for this weeks sketch over at Sketch Saturday!!!

The image I used is from Tiddly Inks:  birthday-wishes and colored her using my BIC Markers.  The tag is from Heidi Swapp.  A while back I had purchased some of her Color Shine Spritz in Tropicana teal along with some of her Color Magic Banner Delights.  I cut a piece of from the banner to make the tag and sprayed some of the teal spritz.  Used some twine I had from my Valentine collection from Doodlebug Designs. The Designer Paper is also from Doodlebug Designs Sugar Shoppe collection. 

All in all, this is a very cute and festive card and I had fun making it... I enjoyed using the spirtz colors from Heidi Swapp and may have to continue playing with the different products she has out... 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.. Hope you enjoyed the card.. 
Don't forget to follow my blog for more wonderful projects and ideas..

Kubra H.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job of coloring the image. I bought some Bic Mark Its. Still trying to get the hang of coloring with them LOL
    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete