Monday, August 25, 2014

"Sanity" treat box!

Hi fellow crafter!!
Wanted to share a treat box I made for my manager..... Few weeks ago we converted to a new software for medical records at work. Let me tell you, it got pretty hectic and chaotic while the kinks of the system were worked out and everyone learned how to use the system.  My poor boss looked frazzled by the end of the whole ordeal and jokingly posted on the bulletin board " have lost my sanity, if anyone has founds it please return to manager's office".
Now everyone know chocolates are her favorite, so I decided to make this cute treat box and filled it with Hersey nuggets.  The word "sanity" was spelled out using glitter alphabet stickers I got from Hobby Lobby.  Lately, I have been trying to use different kinds of embellishments on my projects and love these alphabet stickers to give a 3-D effect.  The card stock is from stash.



  This week challenge over at My Craft Spot is: Challenge #149 - Bags & Boxes!
This fits in perfectly with the theme and is being submitted in today... A bit on the late side since today is the last day for submitting.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Kubra H.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!! I know chocolate does wonders in helping me keep my sanity!! I love the look of the alternating chevrons and floral print papers. Fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun project! Chocolate makes everything better, right?! :o) I'm sure she loved this! The shade of green and assorted patterns are lovely, too! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the perfect gift for someone who needs a stress reliever. Chocolate always hits the spot! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - what a PERFECT stress reliever I say! LOVE this! Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete